Gokyo Chola Pass Kalapathar Trek
Gokyo Cho-la Pass trekking is also known as Everest Circuit trek. The Everest Circuit Trek is one of the most adventurous and exciting treks in Nepal. It provides the thrill of trekking at higher altitudes with panoramic views of the highest Himalayan peaks, culminating with a visit to Everest Base Camp itself, and magnificent views of Mount Everest itself from nearby mountains. The Chola pass trekking venture is an ideal challenge for the bold adventure looking for something truly wild. This route is for the adventurers who seek raw, natural beauty and scenic diversity combined with unique culture and traditions.
Everest circuit trekking is the fantastic and grandest walk overall in the land of the Himalayas. This Everest trekking is famous for its spectacular mountains peaks and the loyalty and friendliness of the Sherpa’s and their authentic culture. The Everest region offers atmosphere of the mountain views and opportunities to get a glimpse of world famous climbers (Sherpa) and their life. The circuit trek further offers the opportunities to go sightseeing around Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site whereas variety of Himalayas and floral are closer to look at the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world. This trek has varying landscapes; beautiful valleys, deep gorges, majestic glaciers and glacial river.
This trek follows the highly praised trekking route through the Dudh Koshi to its source the Gokyo Lake which is to the west of the Everest Base Camp, giving you the benefit to summit Gokyo Peak (5483m) offering a fantastic panoramic view of Cho Oyo, Everest and Makalu.We reach at Dzongla by crossing the Cho La pass. And return back to Lukla following the route through Everest Base Camp, Kalapatar down to Pangboche, Tengboche, Khumjung village, Namche Bazar and Lukla.
Trip Itinerary of Gokyo chola pass trekking
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal / Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu for trekking preparation / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m), trek to Phakding (2610m) and stay at teahouse
Day 04: Trek Phakding (2610m) to Namche Bazar (3440m) and stay at teahouse
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche (3440m) Day hike to Khumjung village and stay at teahouse
Day 06: Trek Namche Bazaar (3440m) to Dole (4040m) and stay at teahouse
Day 07: Trek Dole (4040m) to Machermo (4480m) and stay at teahouse
Day 08: Trek Machermo (4480m) to Gokyo (4750m) and stay at teahouse
Day 09: Exploration day trip to Gokyo RI (5483) and back to Gokyo stay at teahouse
Day 10: Trek Gokyo (4750m) to Thangna (5140m) and stay at teahouse
Day 11: Early in the morning cross Chola pass from Thangna (5300m) to Dzongla (4800m) and stay at teahouse
Day 12: Trek Dzongla (4800m) to Lobuche (4910m) and stay at teahouse
Day 13: Lobuche (4910m) to Gorekshep (5180m) Exploration day trip to EBC & back to Gorekshep and stay at teahouse
Day 14: Early in the morning trek to Kalapather (5545m) to see Everest View and back to Dingboche (4345m) and stay at teahouse
Day 15: Trek Dingboche (4345m) to Tyangboche (3890m) and stay at teahouse
Day 16: Trek Tyangboche (3890m) to Namche Bazar (3440m) and stay at teahouse
Day 17: Trek Namche Bazar (3440m) to Lukla (2800m), and stay at teahouse
Day 18: Early in the morning, transfer to airport and fly back to Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu or Final Departure on your next destination
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- One day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights hotel in Kathmandu on BB Basis
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu by domestic fly
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses-laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (cold drinks and mineral/hot water)
- Tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Group Size||Availability||Book This Trip|
|Every Month||Every day||Private/Group join||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!