Starting PriceUS$ 390
Duration of Trips7 Days
Type of Trip:
Share this trip
Kathmandu and Chitwan Tour
Kathmandu and Chitwan Jungle Safari tour package is a unique blend of culture and nature, offering visitors the opportunity to experience the best of both worlds in Nepal.
The tour starts in Kathmandu, the cultural and historical center of Nepal, known for its natural beauty, and religious and historical sites. You will have the opportunity to explore the ancient temples, palaces, and monuments, and experience the vibrant street life of the city.
After exploring Kathmandu, the tour will take you to Chitwan National Park, where you can experience the beauty of the natural environment at its best. The park is home to a wide variety of wild animals, birds and plants, and offers a variety of activities, such as elephant riding and jeep safari, accompanied by a fully trained guide (also known as expert Naturalists) who will give you an in-depth understanding of the ecosystem and the wildlife.
This tour package is perfect for nature and adventure enthusiasts, who want to experience the beauty of Nepal's wildlife and culture.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu - You will be met on arrival at the International airport (TIA). Transfer to your hotel / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02Kathmandu City tour:
Breakfast at hotel / Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley / Day tour covering, Pasupatinath, Boudha, Swambhunath and Basantapur Durbar Square / overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03Patan & Bhaktapur Tour:
Breakfast at hotel / Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley / Day tour covering, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and Changunarayan / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 04Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan (5/6 Hour).
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive or fly chitwan national park which is about 150 km and will take 6 hrs drive. Check-in at the resort / Overnight at Chitwan
Day 05Chitwan National Park -
Breakfast at resort jungle activities' day wildlife activities such as elephant ride, jungle safari, nature walk, canoeing etc. / Overnight at Chitwan
Day 06Drive back from Chitwan to Kathmandu (5/6 Hour).
Breakfast at resort. Drive or fly back to Kathmandu Arrive in Kathmandu and check-in at the hotel / Overnight at Kathmandu
Breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon free for the last minute shopping & free on your own. depart for the airport.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu & Chitwan Jungle Safari tour
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Kathmandu by tourist deluxe Bus
- City tour & Airport pick up/drop transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu on (BB Basis)
- Cultural package programs fee, Entrance fee
- Jungle safari activities as per itinerary
- 2 night 3 days chitwan jungle safari package tour (full board basic )
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea/coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities
- Personal equipments for the tour
How long does a Kathmandu and Chitwan tour typically last?
- The duration of the tour can vary depending on your preferences and available time. It can range from a few days to a week or more, allowing you to explore the highlights of both Kathmandu and Chitwan.
What can I expect to see and do in Kathmandu?
- Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is rich in history, culture, and stunning architecture. Some popular attractions include the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), and Pashupatinath Temple. You can explore ancient palaces, visit museums, wander through narrow streets filled with shops, and immerse yourself in the vibrant local culture.
What are the main attractions in Chitwan?
- Chitwan National Park is the main highlight in Chitwan. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its rich biodiversity. You can enjoy activities such as jungle safaris, elephant rides, bird watching, canoeing, and nature walks to spot wildlife like rhinos, tigers, elephants, and various bird species. Cultural experiences with the Tharu community, known for their unique traditions, are also popular in Chitwan.
How do I travel from Kathmandu to Chitwan?
- The most common way to travel from Kathmandu to Chitwan is by road. It is approximately a 5-6 hour drive, depending on traffic conditions. Alternatively, you can take a domestic flight from Kathmandu to Bharatpur Airport, which is close to Chitwan, and then continue by road to your destination.
What is the best time to visit Kathmandu and Chitwan?
- The best time to visit Kathmandu and Chitwan is during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) seasons. The weather is usually pleasant, with mild temperatures and clear skies, making it ideal for outdoor activities and sightseeing.
Remember to plan your itinerary carefully to make the most of your limited time in Kathmandu and Chitwan. It's advisable to consult with a reliable tour operator or travel agency to assist you in organizing the logistics and activities based on your preferences and time constraints.
Tour in Nepal
Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour is a journey to some of the most sacred ...
The trek to Gosainkunda is a popular trek in Nepal as well as a famed ...
Muktinath, a major pilgrimage center located in the Mustang district ...