Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
The Nepal Hindu Pilgrimage focuses on those sites in Nepal that are amongst the holiest and most important for those who follow the Hindu religion. Hindus come from all over the world to visit some of Nepal’s spiritual locations, and whether you are a practicing Hindu or simply want to learn more about this religion, this trip may be for you. Along with this, one can enjoy and experience the beauty of Nepal itself: the magnificent mountains, the green terraced hills, glistening rivers, waterfalls, and the friendly and unique people of Nepal with their fascinating culture and tradition.
The Nepal Hindu pilgrimage tour includes visits to such places as Pashupatinath Temple, Muktinath Temple, Damodar Kunda, Gosainkunda, Dudh Pokhari, Pancha Pokhari, Janakpur and Swyambhunath Temple. All of these sites portray significant aspects of Hindu mythology and are places of worship and observation of religious rites for practicing Hindus. Three squares in Nepal—Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan—also display unique architecture with incredible wood, stone and metal carvings and adornment.
Trip Itinerary of Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/ Nepal/ transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing-visit Kathmandu Pilgrimage spots (Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkhanta Temple, Dakshin kali and Hanuman dhoka).
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu - Pokhara via Manakamana temple by Cable car afte Manakamana darsan continue drive to Pokhara/ Overnigt at Pokhara
Day 04: Morning fly from pokhara to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath by Jep after visit to muktinath temple and Drive Back to Jomsom / Overnigt at Jomsom
Day 05: Fly back to Pokhara and visit Pokhara Pilgrimage spots (Tal Barahi, Bindabashini Goddess temple visit with Gupteswar Mahadev Darshan etc.) / Overnigt at Pokhara
Day 06: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus / Overnigt at Kathmandu
Day 07: Free day in Kathmandu for personal activities or final departure
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu - Pokhara – Muktinath
- All necessary transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Jomsom on (BB Basis)
- Cultural package programs fee , Entrance fee & Cable car ticket
- Domestic Air Fare Pokhara – Jomsom - Pokhara
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Jomsom
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea / coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities
- Personal equipments for the tour.
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019 / 2020||Every day||USD $ 750||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!