Starting PriceUS$ 1125
Duration of Trips13 Days
Location: Annapurna Region
Type of Trip: Tea House Trek
Trip Grade:Strenuous Trek
Share this trip
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Round Annapurna Trekking is held in the region on the Annapurna which seems to be the best approach to have a close formation of mysterious nature’s which have facilitated this region to be highly concentrated trekking destination among the worldwide. Trekkers can encounter the rhododendrons forest bloomed in March to April. The Round Annapurna Trekking trail combined with lower elevation of valley to crossing one of the world’s biggest pass Thorung La 5416m. Adventure trekkers to Annapurna circuit may experience and explore unbelievable natural heritage of world together enjoy various type of local ethnical cultural activities. At Muktinath you will be visiting the holy shrine of nirvana where many Hindu and Buddhist devotees seek enlightenment.
The trail of this trek after Muktinath drops to another beautiful valley of Kali Gandaki River. Along the trek of this valley you will enjoy superb views of snow-clad peaks the giant entire Dhaulagiri region and Trans Himalayan landscape which is similar to Tibet. En route of this trek you can have special local product apple brandy and pie, thus this part is also renowned as Apple Valley of Nepal. Further of Muktinath trekkers if do not want to walk they can arrange also travel by jeep. The new road access facility made this trail easier for everyone. The trekkers can experience overland tour up to Tatopani then divert the trail to walk up hill towards Ghorepani.
The blasting thing in this trek is landscape which is amazing. Somewhere this trekking offers you a dense forest, whereas the necked hills and snowcapped mountain makes you unbelievable memory forever. In this trekking tourist are close to nature. During the journey you can enjoy a bath in the natural hot ponds called “Tatopani” at Tatopani area. The Spectacular scenery of Annapurna is Poone Hill, which is located in Ghoirepani the best place to view the amazing nature of Himalaya ranges.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal/ transfer to hotel
Day 02Free day in Kathmandu for trekking prepration / Overnight at Hotel
Day 03Drive to Chame (2630m) via Besisahar (830m) / overnight stay at tea-house
Drive from ktm to Chame is the headquarters of the Manang district; it is spot fine views of Annapurna II as you approach Chame. Along this route we are introduced to a local community said to have migrated from Tibet a long time past, noticeable by their different features.
Day 04Trek to Pisang (3300m) / overnight stay at tea-house
Starts through deep fine forest in a steep and narrow valley, crosses a river on a long bridge at 2910 meters. Then we cross another bridge at 3040 meters, from the spot we visible Paungda Danda rock face really begins to appear. The trail joins to climb to Pisang
Day 05Trek to Manang (3540m) / overnight stay at tea-house
Leaving Pisang, we have alternate trails north and south of the Marsyangdi River which meets up again at Mungji.Ghyaru, though there are better views on the trail that follows the northern bank of the river, From Mungji.
Day 06Acclimatization day at Manang village / overnight stay at tea-house
We take rest at manang village. The village is very beautiful, cultural and surrounding by ample of mountains, peaks, rocks. We do excursion more than 5,000 meters in order to make balance of the fitness and altitude.
Day 07Trek Manang to Yak Kharka (4110m) / Overnight stay at teahouse
Day 08Trek Yak Kharka to High Camp (4925m) / Overnight stay at teahouse
Day 09Trek High Camp to Muktinath (3800m) crossing over the Thorung-La (5416m) / Overnight stay at teahouse
Day 10Trek down from Muktinath to Jomsom via Kagbeni / Overnight stay at teahouse
Day 11Fly or drive to Pokhara via tatopani (hotspring) / Overnight stay at Pokhara
Day 12Free day in Pokhara for personal activities or drive back to Kathmandu / Overnight stay in hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Transportation- to/from trek starting & ending point
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 2- Nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2-nights in Pokhara (BB Basis)
- Tourist bus (Pokhara – Kathmandu) or for group private bus/jeep/van
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses-laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (cold drinks and mineral/hot water)
- Tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Where is the Annapurna Circuit Trek located?
- The Annapurna Circuit Trek is located in the Annapurna region of Nepal, in the central part of the country.
How long does the Annapurna Circuit Trek usually take?
- The Annapurna Circuit Trek typically takes around 09-16 days to complete. However, the duration can vary depending on your pace, side trips, and acclimatization needs.
What is the level of difficulty for the Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- The Annapurna Circuit Trek is considered a moderately difficult trek. It involves steep ascents and descents, high altitude sections, and long hiking days. It requires a good level of fitness and previous trekking experience is beneficial.
What is the highest point of the trek?
- The highest point of the Annapurna Circuit Trek is the Thorong La Pass, which stands at an altitude of 5,416 meters (17,769 feet). Crossing the pass is a challenging and rewarding part of the trek.
Do I need permits to trek the Annapurna Circuit?
- Yes, you will need two permits: the Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) and the Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card. These permits can be obtained in Kathmandu or Pokhara before starting the trek.
What is the best time to do the Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- The best time to trek the Annapurna Circuit is during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) seasons. These months offer clear skies, stable weather, and favorable trekking conditions.
Are teahouses or accommodations available along the trek?
- Yes, there are numerous teahouses and lodges available along the Annapurna Circuit route. These provide basic accommodation, meals, and facilities for trekkers. You don't need to carry camping equipment unless you prefer camping.
What should I pack for the Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- Some essential items to pack include trekking boots, comfortable clothing (layering is key), a down jacket, a hat, gloves, a good-quality backpack, a sleeping bag, a water bottle, sunscreen, a first aid kit, and a headlamp. It's also recommended to pack some snacks and water purification tablets.
Can I hire a guide and a porter for the trek?
- Yes, hiring a guide and a porter is a common practice for the Annapurna Circuit Trek. A guide can provide valuable assistance with navigation, cultural insights, and safety. A porter can help carry your heavy backpack, allowing you to trek with more comfort.
What are some side trips or attractions along the Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- There are several side trips you can take during the Annapurna Circuit Trek, including visiting Tilicho Lake, the highest lake in the world, and exploring the beautiful village of Manang. You can also opt for a detour to the Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) if you have additional time.
Remember to gather the most up-to-date information and consult with local trekking agencies or experienced trekkers to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience on the Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Nepal Popular Trekking And Hiking Tours
The Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek is renowned as one of Nepal's most ...
The Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular treks in Nepal, ...
Manaslu trek offers an opportunity to explore one of the most remote ...