Lobuche Peak Climbing
Lobuche peak is an attractive summit, there exist two distinct summits to Lobuche peak: Lobuche east (6119m) and Lobuche west (6145m). All Mountaineers climbing Lobuche East peak every year, Mountaineering in a professional and committed manner Lobuche East peak is one of the popular trekking peaks in Nepal. Although they are connected by a continuous ridge there is a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. Offering a variety of existing routes and wide scope for new lines, Seen from near Pheriche, the dark triangle of its rocky east face rises above the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to and icy skyline. This skyline forms the south ridges, the junction of the east faces with the glaciated south west face and the line of the normal route of ascent. This in turn leads to the summit ridge running North West from the top of the east faces through several small summits to the east peak.
For the Lobuche peak you follow Everest Base Camp trekking route Lukla, Namche bazaar, Thyanboche and up to Pheriche and then trek to Thugla. The base camp will be set up at 4,950m, near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated South-West Face. The views of Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak are superb view from here. You climb steep stone terraces and snow slopes just below the main glaciers on the South-West Face of Lobuche East. You climb steep snow and ice slopes using fix ropes and get access to the ridge overlooking Lobuche and the Khumbu Glacier where we fix the high camp. You follow the sharp snow ridge to the summit ridge.
Itinerary of Lobuche Peak Climbing
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu for Climbing prepration / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m) & Trek to Phakding (2610m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 04: Trek Phakding (2610m) to Namche Bazzar (3440m)/ Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3440m) day hike to Khumjung village / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 06: Trek Namche Bazzar (3440m) to Thyangboche (3800m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 07: Trek Thyangboche (3800m) to Periche (4200m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 08: Pheriche rest for acclimatization
Day 09: Trek Periche (4200m) to Lobuche (4910m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 10: Trek Lobuche (4910m) to Kala Pathar (5545m) And back to Lobuche, / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 11: Trek Lobuche (4910m) to Lobuche Base Camp (4200m) / Overnight stay at tented camp
Day 12-13: Acclimatization at Base Camp (4200m) / Overnight stay at tented camp
Day 14: Make High Camp (5200m) / Overnight stay at tented camp
Day 15: Summit to Lobuche (6119m). & Back to Base camp / Overnight stay at tented camp
Day 16: Lobuche Base Camp (4200m) to Dingboche / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 17: Dingoche (4350m) to Thyangboche / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 18: Thyanboche (3800m) to Namche / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 19: Namache (3440m) to Phakding / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 20: Phakding (2610m) to Lukla / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 21: Early in the morning, transfer to airport and fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu / Overnight stay in hotel
Day 22: Free day in Kathmandu for personal activities or join onward program or final departure
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge / tented camp
- All overland transport by Car/Van/Jepp
- Necessary trekking permit, climbing permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide, climbing Sherpa and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
- By fly (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu)
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses-laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (cold drinks and mineral/hot water)
- Tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019, 2020||on request||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!