Everest View Trek
The Everest View Trek travels to the region of Mount Everest and gives one the opportunity to view Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world. Everest view trek is an opportunity to cheris the glory of the mountains like Mt Everest, Mt Nuptse, Mt Thamserku, Mt Amadablam and Mt Lhotse possesses. Along with travelling through spectacular mountain regions, on this trek one also encounters and gains insight into the lives and customs of the native Sherpa people who inhabit these high-altitude regions of Nepal. Despite living in a harsh environment, the Sherpa people are known for their hospitality and generosity. In Everest region influence of Tibetan Buddhist culture is find and its resemblance can be seen on the prayer flags, chortens and Gompas found all over the way.
The Everest View Trek (Also called The Everest Panorama Trek, Short Trek to View Everest etc.) is a popular trek and also appropriate for those trekkers with time constraints, or even older individuals who don’t wish to go on a long trek or one that is too physically-challenging. It is perfect for those who have less time or who do not want to trek Everest Base Camp. The adventure starts with a short airplane flight to the beautiful village of Lukla (2800 m) in the heart of the Solukhumbu region of Nepal.
The trek the proceeds through the luxurious vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park with its pine jungles, rhododendron forests and wildlife continuing on to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) where a rest day is scheduled in order to get acclimatized to higher altitudes. Next, the trek continues to the community of Tengboche (3930 m), the highest Buddhist monastery in the world (4100m). It is a wonderful spiritual hub that helps you to uplift your spiritual perspective. On the final day of the trek, we will visit the enchanting and charming settlements of Khunde and Khumjung where you will have the opportunity to interact with local Sherpa and learn about their traditional lifestyle. Finally, we will return to Lukla for the short flight back to Kathmandu appreciating final views of the breath-taking Himalayan range. This trip is considered as the fusion of nature and culture.
Trip Itinerary of Everest View Trekking
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal / Transfer to hotel
On your first day in Nepal, you will be welcomed and picked up directly from the airport by our staff and transported to your hotel where you will receive refreshments.
Day 02: Full day of sightseeing visiting Kathmandu’s most famous sites
Nepal is rich in culture and art and has many distinctive monuments. On this day, a guided tour of the Kathmandu valley will give you an glimpse into Nepali culture including visits to famed historic and religious sites such as Swayambhunath Temple (Buddhist), Pashupatinath Temple (Hindu), Bouddhanath, and Kathmandu’s famed Durbar Square.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800 m) / trek to Phakding and stay in teahouse
Today we fly to Lukla, the main starting point for trekking to Everest Base Camp. From Lukla, we begin trekking and reach the village of Phakding, a small village located in the Khumba region of Nepal and located along the Dudh Koshi River. Phakding is also a main shopping area on the way to Mount Everest.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding (2610m) to Namche Bazaar (3500m) and stay at teahouse
After trekking to Namche Bazaar, we stay in a teahouse lodge and enjoy this mountain region.
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3500m) and stay at teahouse
Namche Bazaar is the gateway of the Himalayas, and is very popular among trekkers, and also has many hotels (teahouses) and good Internet access. We will spend a day here adjusting to the altitude.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3850 m) and stay at teahouse
Today we trek to Tengboche, a location famous for its spectacular views and unique building structures. It is also the site of an important Buddhist monastery and is also known as the home of the Sherpas.
Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3500 m) and stay at teahouse
Having visited Mount Everest Base Camp and viewed Mount Everest, we will return from Pangboche to Namche Bazar, reliving the excitement of visiting Everest base Camp.
Day 08: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla and stay at teahouse
After breakfast, we will trek back to Lukla. By now, one should be familiar with the Nepali mountain culture.
Day 09: Depart early in the morning flying back from Lukla to Kathmandu / stay in hotel
This is departure day for us. Early in the morning, we will arrive at the airport and fly back to Kathamandu. After being transported to our hotel, refreshments will be provided.
Day 10: Free day in Kathmandu / final program before departure
This free day allows you to enjoy Kathmandu on your own. We will have a special final program together before your final departure.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- One day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals a day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights hotel in Kathmandu on BB Basis
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu by domestic fly
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour entrance fee
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses-laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (cold drinks and mineral/hot water)
- Tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Fixed Departure Date
|Season||Departure date||Type of trip||Availability||Book This Trip|
|All the month||Every day||Private||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!