Duration of Trips Days
Type of Trip:
Share this trip
Nalang Village Tour
Across Himalaya organizes the trek of Nalang Village very new and special for the tourist and non-tourist trekkers. The objectives of trek is to offer you to gains different cultural of multiples castes of rural Nepalese village and life of village people etc. The pretty short tour and trek takes you very rarely Nalang Village. We wonder you rural villages and farmland. We enjoy the night on homely atmosphere of local village families and during our stay we learn very interesting and valuable matter of concern Nalang village.
Countryside drive through Prithivi high way which is 90 km north west of Kathmandu and is only 3 hours' drive from major cities of Nepal like Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. We travel through local bus and journey begins from village of Kalidaha. We will have our lunch on Kalidaha village then we walk on gentle trail and spend our night on Nalang Village enjoys with Shreeban Nature Camp where we offer guest house facilities with two different types of accommodations Main resort building and tented camp.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel.
Day 02Drive from Kathmandu to “Shreeban Nature Camp” where we spend our night it takes 3-4 hours.
In a Nalang village remains more than five different ethnic communities such as Brahmin, Kami (black smith) and Damai (tailor) etc. All these different ethnic groups lives with different communities in a village and involve in farm. We explore the village and learn about different Indigenous Peoples of Nepal.
Day 03Nalang village tour
After of our breakfast on pure and fresh environment we do short nature hiking on “Siddheswar Hill Top” shrine and surrounding dense forest hillside. Witness the sun kissed Himalayan range on the northern distance horizon where there is you will have jungle bell, Varity birds mostly resident and migratory which arrive from Siberia in the gurgling streams and lakes of Nepal some chooses the tree tops, some in the terrestrial bank of river and rivulet.
Day 04After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu / pokhara
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Transportation- to/from trek starting & ending point
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 2- Nights hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea/coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Adventure in Nepal
Mountaineering in Nepal is the ultimate adventure for those seeking a ...
Paragliding in Nepal is an incredible opportunity to see the Himalayas ...
Mountain flights in Nepal offer a unique opportunity for those who are ...