Duration of Trips Days
Location: Annapurna Region
Type of Trip: Teahouse / Lodge stay
Share this trip
Ghalegaun Village Tour
The foot of Lamjung Himal, Ghale Gaun (village) is situated, is an exotic pristine village endowed with an unparalleled scenic grandeur and a home to world famous Gurkha soldiers- the Gurungs. Repository of a unique ethnic culture Ghale village is a true microcosm of stunning natural beauty mixed with an unspoiled ethnic lifestyle. Ghanapokhara is a beautiful village heading towards development with a concept of eco-tourism. It lies at north of Lamjung district in the close proximity of Ghale village at the top of Dashthar Danda at an altitude of 2100 m. Ghale village and Ghanpokhara are chief brave Gurung settlements; they nestle amidst mountains, rivers, streams, waterfalls and green forests. These places command a super breathtaking view of majestic western Himalayas including Machhapuchhare(6693m) Annapurna (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m) Annapurna IV (7525m), LamjungHimal, BouddhaHimal(6974m), Himalchuli (6747m) and some other peaks.
Ghale Gaun (Village) Tours Nepal The approach to Ghale village-Ghanpokhara is a wonderful experience in itself as it goes crossing over the Marsyandi, Khudi and Midim rivers; passing through rhododendrons blossoming along the way amidst the chirping of birds and wild insects. The route of trekking passes through dense jungle and villages and impressive waterfalls. Nearby Talyngo Lake and Lami Lake add new dimension to these attractions. Activities around this village including bird watching at Talangyo Lake, and visitors to the Utter Kanya temple, Pempro fall, Batase cave and the Khudi hydroelectric dam site.
Day 01we approximately six hours travel by wonderful bus, reached at Khudi ,
where we spend our night by viewing the greatest cave of Nepal Siddha cave, On evening program of Gurung culture & lifestyle makes us unforgettable evening.
Day 02Ghale (gaun) villages
We viewing the magic sunrise, Mt. Annapurna & Manasulu ranges and we do village tour and the tour of village after you to learn many Varity subjects of Ghale (gaun) villages.
Day 03we walk toward the north near three hours to view beautiful long falling white water falls
we walk toward the north near three hours to view beautiful long falling white water falls, holy cave and we also visit construction of the Khudi Hydro Electricity Project. End of the tour we spend our night at Khudi Bazars.
Day 04After the pretty breakfast we back to the Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- One day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Transportation- to/from trek starting & ending point
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea/coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Note: on your request we arrange any kind of programmed like short/long trekking, pokhara tour/ rafting as well as “Chitwan national Park” Jungle safari and may more.
Tour in Nepal
Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour is a journey to some of the most sacred ...
The trek to Gosainkunda is a popular trek in Nepal as well as a famed ...
Muktinath, a major pilgrimage center located in the Mustang district ...