Kali Gandaki River Rafting
The Kali Gandaki River being its journey from high on the Tibetan plateau in Mustang. Plunging its way down through the Himalayas, the river carves the deepest gorge in the world between the two 8000m peaks Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. The kali Gandaki was first opened to commercial use in 1991. The journey descends through challenging white water, unique cultures and amazing beaches. When not negotiating rapids, time on the river can be spent under cascading waterfalls and enjoying the backdrop of the Annapurna ranges. Both experienced and novice rafters will love it. Being one of the holiest rivers in Nepal, every river junction on the kali Gandaki is dotted with cremation sites and above ground burial mounds.
A total of 105 km covered in 3 Days with excellent white water, and magnificent mountain views of the Annapurna South and Fishtail Peak (Machhapuchere) including deep gorges where you will experience intense rapids and wilderness.
Kali Gandaki River: meaning - 'The River of God' Annapurna Range (3 days)
|September - December||4+||Approx. 550 cumecs|
|January - May||4+||Approx. 200 cumecs|
|June - August||High risk||Approx. 1000 cumecs|
Trip Itinerary of Kaligandaki River Rafting
02 Nights/ 03 Days Program
Day 01: Transferred by private transportation to the Maldhunga of the Kali Gandaki River bank (appr. 3 hr.drive) apr. 60 km. / Overnight at tented camp
Day 02: Grade 4 world class white water rapids rafting. You will have glances of amazing Annapurna ranges and Mt. Hiunchuli. / Overnight at tented camp
Day 03: You will have some exciting rapid and soon you will be at last point of the trip at Mirme. After having lunch rive back to Pokhara / Overnight at Pokhara
- Transportation from / to Kathmandu by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen gear).
- 3 times’ a day continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Accommodation in 2 person capacity tent during the rafting
- All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park and conservation area fees. Tourist service charge,
- Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Tips, Gratuities and other expenditure.
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|Every month||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!