Arun River Rafting
The powerful arun River: The 70 km river action takes 5 to 6 days. The return journey from Chatara, the take-out point, is 14 to 16 hours to Kathmandu. The powerful current and large water volume ensure huge and impressive rapids are encountered the length of this river journey from Bumling makes a excellent 05 to 06 days River trip and 03 days wilderness trip with Most of the rapids can be challenging and technically class 04 to 05 class and pristine canyons together 09 days . we can offer this trip with one way flight to Tumlingtar to reach the starting point of the river and getting necessary gear there makes it a bit an expensive trip.
Arun River: known as 'Trekker's Delight' (9 days)
|September - December||5-||Approx.400 cumecs|
|January - May||4+||Approx. 200 cumecs|
|June - August||Not Run||Approx. 850 cumecs|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/ Nepal/ transfer to hotel
Fixed Departure Date
|Year||Trip||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019, 2020||Private trip||on grop size||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!