Trishuli River Rafting
The Trishuli River is graded 3+: Moderate. Rafting trips on trishuli can be as long as 141kms from Betrawati to Narayanghat but shorter routes are more popular usually from Charaudi to Kuringhat only 20km long that lasts only half a day.Trishuli river is the most popular rafting river as it is most suited for first timers. Besides, the easy access to the river from kathmandu to Pokhara,scenic valleys, impressive gorges, exhilarating white water rapids and easier sections as well as the right amount of time, all make it the perfect adventure trip even for experienced rafters.
During the rafting season from October to May, numerous rafting trips are organized in the trishuli that attracts not only tourists but also Nepalese who have a liking for adventure sports. And, the majority of such adventure lovers are young students from all over the country.
'Trishuli River: Meaning - 'The Classic River' (1 to 2 days)
|September - December||4||Approx.300 cumecs|
|January - May||4-||Approx.200 cumecs|
|June - August||4+||Approx 450 cumecs|
Trip Itinerary of Trishuli River Rafting
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu - Pokhara or Chitwan National Park
Morning we'll drive through the scenic countryside, around two and half hrs. Of drive, we will be rafting starting point at Kuringhat. Our professional rafting guide will be guiding you in proper way in order to do good rafting. Trishuli River Rafting is one of the famous adventure sport in Nepal. The period would be about 4 hours on River. Then we keep continuous driving to our next destination.
After Rafting drive to Pokhara or Chitwan National Park Once you are in National park you can do easy activities like visiting traditional Thaur villages, sun set view tours etc. with your nature guide of National Park.
- Transportation from / to Kathmandu by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen gear).
- 3 times’ a day continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Accommodation in 2 person capacity tent during the rafting
- All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park and conservation area fees. Tourist service charge,
- Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Tips, Gratuities and other expenditure.
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss.
Fixed Departure Date
|Days||Departure From||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|Every day||Kathmandu or Pokhara||USD $ 25||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
River Rafting Scale:
River Rafting is divided into five scales according to the international rafting standard.
Scale 1 : Simple & Very Easy: Trisuli river
Scale 2 : Slightly difficult: Seti and Marshyangdi river
Scale 3 : More difficult: Bhotekoshi and Sunkoshi river
Scale 4 : Very difficult: Kali Gandaki
Scale 5 : Extremely difficult: Karnali.
Major Rafting Rivers in Nepal:
|Name of River||Duration||River Grade||Starting Point||Ending Poing|
|Bhote Kosi||02 Days||5+||Barbise||Dam|
|Kali Gandaki||05 Days||4+||Baglung||Mirmi|
|Sunkoshi||09 Days||5 Class||Dolalghat||Chataira|
|Karnali||10 Days||5 Class||Sauli||Bhen Bridge|
|Marshyangdi||04 Days||5+||Ngadi||Bimal Nagar|