Yala Peak Climbing
Yala Peak is one of Nepal's easier trekking peaks; this is a climbing trip in the Langtang valley north of Kathmandu. Langtang is a narrow Valley that lies just south of the main Himalayan range of snowy peaks to the south. Langtang Lirung (7246m) dominates the Valley of the north. Gang Chhenpo (6388m) and Naya Kang (5848m) lie to the south and Dorje Lakpa (6966m) protects the East End of the Valley. The area was designated Nepal’s first Himalayan National park in 1971. Yala Peak suited for anyone with trekking experience, this 5500 meters peak is situated in a beautiful valley of rich grazing pastures and Tamang people, Climbing Yala peak not require mountaineering experience. The trek commences from here to the farmland, villages and forest of Rhododendron, conifer, bamboos, oaks and pines. In the spring season forest looks enchanting with flowers all around. After passing this fascinating scenery we follow the narrow gorge of Langtang River till we ascend to the large alpine grass land of Kyangin Gompa where the glacier meets the meadow. You can see Yaks grazing around with the backdrops of snowy peaks of Langtang Ri, Langtang Lirung, Dorjee Lakpa and many other unnamed mountains around you.
From Katmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, and then trek up the valley for Four days. We explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatize, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning, with some amazing views into Tibet and across to Shisapangma (the only 8000 meters peak situated wholly in Tibet).This trek enables you to explore through the Langtang National Park home of the Tibetan looking people the Tamangs.
Itinerary of Yala peak climbing
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu for climbing prepration / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1610m) / Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 04: Trek Syabrubesi (1610m) to Lama Hotel (2480m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 05: Trek Lama Hotel (2480m) to Langtang Village (3541m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 06: Trek Langtang village (3541m) to Kyangjin Gompa (3800m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 07: Exploration day – climb up Tsergo Ri (5050m) / Langsisa Yak Pasture / Yala Cheese Factory / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 08: Trek Kyangjin Gompa (3800m) to Yala Peak Base Camp / Overnight stay at tented camp
Day 09 &10: Trek to high camp/attempt summit to the Yala Peak (5550m) and after summit back to base camp / have a lunch and Overnight stay at tented camp
Day 11: Trek to high camp to Kyanjing Gompa (3800m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 12: Kyanjing Gompa (3800m) to Lama Hotel (2480m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 13: Lama Hotel (2480m) to Syabrubesi (1610m) / Overnight stay at teahouse lodge
Day 14: Early in the morning, Drive back from Syabrubesi (1610m) to Kathmandu / Overnight stay in hotel
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu for personal activities or join onward program or final departure
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge / tented camp
- Transportation- to/from trek starting & ending point
- Necessary trekking permit, climbing permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide, climbing Sherpa and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
- By bus (Kathmandu - Syabrubesi) or for group private bus/car/van
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses-laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (cold drinks and mineral/hot water)
- Tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019, 2020||on request||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!