Everest High Pass Trek
The Everest High Passes Trek is a challenging adventure in the region of Mount Everest in Nepal on this trek; you will cross some of the highest and most famous passes in the world and pass through spectacular valleys including Gokyo valley, Khumbu valley and GokyoRi valley. The Everest High passes Trek lets you cross three high passes in Everest Region namely Kongma La, Chola pass and Renjo La pass in a single journey with best views of the mountains and glaciers. You will have seenImjaTse, visit Everest base camp and view Mount Everest itself from Kalapathar, an amazing view point in the high Himalayas. Along with this, this trek offers insight into the local Sherpa villages, their customs and traditions. If you want a true adventure and a challenge, this trek is for you.
The trek follows the classic route to the Sagarmatha National Park passing along the huge DudhKoshi River, and crossing breath-taking landscapes. You will visit monasteries and gumbas in this isolated land enclosed by majestic mountains. This route brings trekkers to the remote and untouched Nangpa La valley, the Sherpa village of Marling and the monastery village of Thame. Three high passes are crossed: Konga La (5535 m), Cho La (5420 m) and Renjo La (5340 m). Spectacular views of mountains such as Nuptse, Baruntse, AmaDablam and Makalu are also an attraction of this trek, as are views of the Khumbu icefall near Everest Base Camp. The Everest High Passes Trek will provide a challenging adventure of a lifetime in the highest mountains of the Himalayan kingdom of Nepal.
Trip Itinerary of Everest 3 Passes, EBC & kalapathar Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal / Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu for trekking preparation / Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m), start trek to Phakding (2610m) and stay at teahouse
Day 04: Trek Phakding (2610m) to Namche Bazar (3440m) and stay at teahouse
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3440m) Day hike to Khumjung village and stay at teahouse
Day 06: Trek Namche Bazaar (3440m) to Thyngboche (3860m) and stay at teahouse
Day 07: Trek Thyngboche (3860m) to Dingboche (4350m) and stay at teahouse
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Dingboche (4350m) stay at teahouse
Day 09: Trek Dingboche (4350m) to Chhukung, and stay at teahouse
Day 10: Trek Khangmala BC (5000m) to Khangmala passes (5535 to Lobuche (4910m) and stay at teahouse
Day 11: Trek Lobuche (4910m) to EBC (5364m) and back to gorekshep and stay at teahouse
Day 12: Early in the morning trek to kalapathar (5545m) to see Everest view, and back to gorekshep (5153m) and trek to Dzongla (4900m) and stay at teahouse
Day 13: Trek Dzongal (4900m) to chola pass (5420m) to Dragnag and stay at teahouse
Day 14: Trek Dragnak (4700m) to Gokyo and stay at teahouse
Day 15: Early in the morning trek to Gokyo (Hike to Gokyo RI) to see sunrise view, and back to Gokyo and stay at teahouse
Day 16: Trek Gokyo-renjo pass (5338m) to Arye (4300m) and stay at teahouse
Day 17: Trek Arye (4300m) to Thame (3800m) and stay at teahouse
Day 18: Trek Thame (3800m) to Monzo (2800m) and stay at teahouse
Day 19: Trek Monzo (2800m) to Lukla (2840m) and stay at teahouse
Day 20: Lukla (2840m) to Kathmandu by fly and transfer to hotel.
Day 21: Buffer day in Kathmandu / Overnight at Hotel
Day 22: Departure day
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- In trekking- B/F, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights hotel in Kathmandu on BB Basis
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu by domestic fly
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses-laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (cold drinks and mineral/hot water)
- Tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipments for the trek.
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Group Size||Availability||Book This Trip|
|Every Month||Every Day||Private/Group join||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!