Nagarkot and Namo Buddha Tour
Nagarkot and Dhulikhel Tour is one of the most exciting ways of exploring Nepal. It includes visiting and viewing major sights including magnificent mountain views and gorgeous landscapes with experiencing the stunning cultural heritage of Nepal. Three specific destinations are included: Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, Nagarkot a popular hill station, and Dhulikhel, Buddhist pilgrimage site of Namo Buddha.
Kathmandu has many world cultural heritages sites. Among those you will visit are Kathmandu Durbar square, Swoyambhunath Temple (“monkey temple”), Boudhanath (the largest stupa in the world), Pashupatinath(a sprawling temple complex and UNESCO world heritage site) and Bhaktapur Durbar square.
Nagarkot is a legendary resort located on the edge of the Kathmandu valley 32 km northeast from Kathmandu itself. From Nagarkot, one can view the highest Himalayan peaks in the distance. In fact, on a clear day, Mount Everest can be seen. The air and the environment of Nagarkot is refreshing and invigorating, and the town itself has a charming captivating beauty.
Trip Itinerary of Nagarkot and Namo Buddha Tour
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
You will be met on arrival at the International airport (TIA). Transfer to your hotel / overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu
Breakfast at hotel / Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley / Day tour covering, Pasupatinath, Boudha, Swambhunath and Patan Durbar Square / overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Nagarkot
Breakfast at hotel / After B/F drive to Nagarkot you will visit the Bhaktapour Darbar Square and continue Drive to Nagarkot / enjoy the beautiful mountain views from either Nagarkot with the spectacular sunset over the Himalayas / overnight at Nagrkot
Day 04: Dhulikhel (Namo Buddha)
Morning Enjoy the beautiful mountain sunrise views from Nagarkot. After B/F leave for Nagarkot to Dhulikhel at Dhulikhel visit the most popular for sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site of Namo Buddha / overnight at Dhulikhel or Namo Buddha Monastery.
Day 05: Kathmandu
Breakfast at hotel / After B/F drive back to Kathmandu rest of the day free for shopping and individual activities / overnight at Kathmandu
Day 06: Departure day
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Namo Buddha
- All necessary transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel on (BB Basis)
- Cultural package programs fee, Entrance fee
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea/coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities
- Personal equipments for the tour
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019 / 2020||Every day||USD $ 380||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!