Bandipur Village Tour
Bandipur is a beautiful new Newar cultural village. The village is outstanding for tourist and non-tourist and national and international trekkers, which is promoted and helped by European Union for its eco-tourism development. It lies above the Prithivi highway which leads Kathmandu Pokhara. This scenic village offers you some of the most remarkable ancient history, architecture, breathtaking views of Himalaya, natural awesome cave and unspoiled landscapes is the Newari town presents the unbelievable complete mix beauty of diverse culture and nature offers to get close look at Newar cultural life that reflects the refined civilization of the Katmandu valley.
There are lots of interesting places to visit and offers the fantastic panoramic views of the mountains include Dhaulagiri Machapuchare, LangtangLirung, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal and other snow-capped neighboring mountains. As well as Thani Mai (Purano Kot) is also a well-known place of Bandipur, This hillock offered the stunning views of the mountains as well as bazaar at the time of sunrise and sunset is so amazing on the same time siddhi cave, is opulence for stalactites and stalagmites, and has put the great importance in the world. As well as Teendhara, hike via orchid trail, bindibasani temple, Mahalaxmi temple are chief tourist destinations of Bandipur.
Itinerary of Bandipur Village Tour
Day 01: At Tribhuwan International Airport, you re arrive. Then our airport representatives offer you welcome scraf at airport and then transfer to you very nice hotel through our comfortable personal jeep/car.
Day 02: Next day we make you visit very interesting and historical palaces and world cultural Heritages Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhu (monkey temple) and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: Now we approximately six hours travel by wonderful bus, reached at Damauli,from damauli three hour hiking to Bandipur village,or also we can drive at Bandipur Village.
Day 04: Explore Bandipur village,Hiking up to Magar village Ramko or hiking to Mukhundeswari. Evening nature walk in Raniban. After Lunch drive to Chitwan or Pokhara for further trekking or Jungle safari.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- One day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Bandipur on BB Basis
- English spoken tour guide
- Overland transport by private vehicle.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu and Bandipur
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Bandipur
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea/coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019 / 2020||Everyday||on request||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!