Everest Helicopter Tour
Fly above Mount Everest and other 8000 metre peaks
Everest Helicopter Tour offers the closest possible views of Mount Everest. Everest flight also includes the aerial view of medieval Kathmandu that is clustered with courtyards, palaces and temples. It is one of the amazing and remarkable adventure trips to explore the front eyes views of Mount Everest with Helicopter just in one day.
Flight to Everest begins at around 7am. You will be escorted to Kathmandu Airport from your hotel by our representative. Leaving the airfield of domestic Airport of Kathmandu, you will head east and fly through Himalayan Ranges to Lukla. We’ll take you to Kalapatthar where you can have closest and clearest possible view of Everest. In Kalapatthar we give you 15 min of ground time. After the trip, the helicopter will land our chopper on the helipad of Everest View Hotel (World’s highest placed hotel). Helicopter stops at Everest View Hotel for about an hour. We will enjoy our breakfast and save the memories in still shots. We will enjoy the views of looming Mount Everest in addition with panoramic views of Lhotse, AmaDablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Thyangboche and other peaks.
Once all the sightseeing trips are complete, the helicopter will return to Lukla for the refueling for few minutes and finally heads back to Kathmandu. The most beautiful view of mountains, cascades, green hills, settlements, farm villages and so on.
Trip Itinerary of Everest Helicopter Tour
Take this Everest Heli Tour Fly above Himalayan peaks till you reach Lukla, a mountaintop Sherpa settlement known as the ‘Gateway to Everest’. Land at Tenzing-Hillary Airport for refuelling (10 to 15 minustes). Later, head towards the mountains. Fly over the Base Camp and Stop Kala Patthar (5,545m) to take picture after that Breakfast at Shyangboche 20-30 min and Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Fly Kathmandu to Lukla
- Fly Lukla to EBC- Stopover at Kala Patthar (10-15 minutes)
- Breakfast at Shyangboche (20-30 minutes)
- Fly back to Kathmandu.
Fixed Departure Date
|Year||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019 /2020||Every day||USD $1850||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!