EBC trek and Fly Back by Heli
This Everest Base Camp Trek is specially designed for those who have very limited time to explore around Everest region and taking Helicopter flight to enjoying the sight of highest mountains from the Kalapather and you will fly back to Lukla without the hassle of trekking back again same away. We start our journey by taking a flight to Lukla which takes around 30 minutes in the air. Moving on we will be entering the gateway to Everest Base Camp. Upon arrival at Lukla, trek begins to Phakding and eventually tracing the route the following day to Namche Bazaar – a hub for trekkers and climbers. After one more day acclimatizing at Namche, the trek moves towards Tyangboche, Dengboche, Lobuche and towards the ultimate destination – Everest Base Camp.
This trip spotted endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National park. Panoramic views of mountain peaks including Mt Everest, Mt Nuptse, and Mt Lhotse etc. Sunrise views over the silver mountains from the top of kala pattthar and Everest base camp, Ancient Buddhist monasteries, traditional agricultural farms, stone paved paths with prayer flags are the major attraction of the trek. We travel to Lukla from Kathmandu by flightn and trek to Phakding and stay in lodge. Next destination is Namche Bazaar and from there the route is to Tyanghoche-Dingboche and Early morning sunrise tour to Kalapatthar and fly back to lukla by Helicopter and to Kathmandu via flight.
Trip Itinerary of EBC trek & fly back by Heli
DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/ Nepal/ transfer to Fairfield by Marriott Kathmandu
DAY 02: Kathmandu – Lukla Flight and trek to Phakding 2,860 M approx. 4 hours./ Overnight stay in lodge.
DAY 03: Phakding - Namche Bazaar 3.440 M. approx. 5 hours. / Overnight stay in lodge.
DAY 04: NAMCHE BAZAAR – acclimatization
DAY 05: Namche Bazaar- Tyangboche 3,867 M. approx. 5 hours and a half. / Overnight stay in lodge.
DAY 06: Tyangboche - Dingboche 4,410 m. approx. 6 hours. / Overnight stay in lodge.
DAY 07: Dingboche - Lobuche 4,930 m. approx. 5 hours. / Overnight stay in lodge.
DAY 08: Lobuche–Gorapship 5.160 M. approx. 4 hours / Overnight stay in lodge.
DAY 09: Early morning sunrise tour to Kalapatthar 5,545M and Fly back to Lukla by helicopter
Day 10: After B/F fly back to Kathmandu / Overnight at Fairfield by Marriott Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure day
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Entry permits to National Park National Park and TIMS fee
- Hotel in Kathmandu On BB as per itinerary
- English spoken trekking guide as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary.
- Supporting staffs (trekking porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in tea house lodge along the trail.
- Kalaphater to Lukla by heli and Lukla to Kathmandu by dally fly
- Lunch and dinner during the Kathmandu stay
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot
- water/shower, tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
- Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
- Personal trekking gear for the trip
Fixed Departure Date
|Month||Departure date||Trip Price||Availability||Book This Trip|
|2019, 2020||every day||USD $ 2150||Conformed||Book Now|
Note: If the above departures dates are not matched for you may request own your suitable date!
- 04 to 06 people in a group, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- 07 to 09 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost.
- 10 to 19 people in a group, there will be 15% discount in total cost and 1 group leader free of cost.
- 20 & above people in a group, there will be special discount in total cost and + + member free of cost.
- Winter Special Offer: If you travel in winter time (Dec / Jan / Feb), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Summer Special Offer: If you travel in summer time (June / July / August), there will be 10% discount in total cost.
- Early Booking Special Offer: If you Book a Trip before 6 months from the trip departure, there will be 10% discount in total cost.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.
Information about the trip!